WHERE WE SHIP TO:
We ship worldwide to all DHL destination countries.
This includes in particular:
– The European Union
– United Kingdom
– USA & Canada
– Australia & New Zealand
– Japan, South Korea & Hong Kong
– South Africa
We also ship to most other Asian as well as South American countries. If you are not sure if we ship to your country, please contact us.
– Shipping to the UK (Brexit) is not a problem and usually takes 1-4 days.
– Shipments within mainland Europe and to the UK are free of charge. If you’re not sure, please type in your country and zip code to check if your destination qualifies for free shipping.
– For international shipments to destinations outside Europe, shipping is free of charge for orders with a value of 500€ or more.
VAT and import:
– For shipments to destinations outside the EU the value added tax (VAT) is not applicable.
– The VAT will be automatically deducted from the price once the country and zip code have been set.
– To countries outside the EU we ship DAP = delivered at place. That means that the buyer is responsible for possible import fees and other costs that may arise during import. Of course we assist you in any possible way.
– We send every shipment insured.
– Our regular forwarder is DHL. Please contact us if you prefer another forwarder.
– Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of goods will be made by shipping to the delivery address provided by the customer.
– The delivery address indicated by the seller in the order is decisive for the processing of the order.
– Due to the current Corona situation, we expressly point out that deliveries may take longer than usual.
We offer the following payment options:
For further information please refer to our terms and conditions